Revision 1.0 - issued 19.01.2024
This agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you (you) and Ethical Power Ltd (company number: 07223160) a company registered in England and Wales and with a registered office address at Unit 9 Dunchideock Barton, Dunchideock, Exeter, Devon EX2 9UA (EP or us) and states the terms and conditions under which you may use this website (Website).
This website is owned and operated by EP and by accessing any part of this website you fully accept and agree to comply with the terms set out in this agreement. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
If you would like these terms and conditions in another format please contact EP using the contact details set out, below.
We try and make sure that the Website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but EP does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials and we cannot promise that the website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. The information and materials contained in this website are for general informational purposes only and are provided “as is” and “as available.” No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory is given in relation to the contents of this website. You should not rely on any information contained in this website without first checking with us that it is correct and up to date.
You agree to use this Website and the information contained within it for your personal use only and you shall not reproduce, republish, distribute, sell, broadcast or commercially exploit any information made available on this Website without the prior written consent of EP.
Hyperlinks and third-party websites
We have no control over, and don’t accept any responsibility for, the content of any third-party website. If we link to any third-party website, this doesn’t mean that we endorse or recommend the organisation which operates it. Your use of a third-party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party website and is at your own risk.
Our responsibility to you
If we breach these terms or are negligent, we are liable to you for foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result. By “foreseeable” we mean that, at the time these terms were formed, it was either clear that such loss or damage would occur, or you and we both knew that it might reasonably occur, as a result of something we did (or failed to do).
We are not liable to you for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, any loss or damage not caused by our breach or negligence, or any business loss or damage.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that the law does not allow us to exclude or limit.
Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EP and its affiliates from and against any claim, action or demand, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement.
Use of the Website
In connection with your use of this Website, you agree not to:
- use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law;
- use the Website in any manner that disrupts the operation of the Website or business or the Website or business of another entity;
- commit any act or fraud;
- use the Website in any manner that harms minors;
- promote any unlawful activity (including but not limited to the promotion or sale of any unlawful goods or services);
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, produce or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trade mark, or trade secrets, of EP or any third party;
- upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of this website, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting and/or uploading abnormally large files or other data; or
- is an advertisement or other solicitation, including, but not limited to, any unauthorised advertising materials or unsolicited promotional materials;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website;
- breach or attempt to breach any security measures of this website;
- use any device, process, or mechanism (e.g., a spider or bot) to monitor, retrieve, search, or access this website or any of its contents;
- post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information;
- impersonate any person or entity simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (“phishing”); or
- misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
Nothing in these terms grants you any legal rights in the site or its content other than as necessary for you to access it.
We may prevent or suspend your access to the Website if you do not comply with these terms or any applicable law.
We make no promise that the website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you choose to access the website from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
We try to make the website as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the website, please contact us using the contact detail, as set out below.
All materials displayed or made available on this website, including, but not limited to, graphics, text, documents, sound, video, images, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (collectively, the Material or Materials) are the exclusive property of EP or its suppliers. The Materials are protected by international copyright laws and any other applicable intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws.
All trade marks, service marks, and logos (the Marks) displayed on the Website are the exclusive property of EP and/or their respective owners. You shall not use the Marks in any manner without EP’s and/or their respective owners’ prior written consent.
You agree that, other than the right to access this website, you acquire no ownership, right, title or interest of any kind in or to this website or any information on it and that all title, right and interest therein and thereto remains with EP and/or its suppliers.
Changes to Terms
EP reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any modification constitutes acceptance of the updated terms. If we update these Terms, the date of the latest update will be reflected on top of this page.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Third Party Rights
No one other than us or you has any right to enforce any of these terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and any future revisions.